Monday, March 16, 2009

Life's a beach!


My heart was racing and my palms were sweating - I found the photograph!....it was 'missing in action' on the computer under an alias of DSC13344.JPG.

I had wanted to post this before but I 'mislaid' the photograph .... my apologies for the late posting of this.

On a normal day at work I was asked to visit the beach to meet a group of Championship Roller skaters.  I smiled and wondered who roller-skated in this day and age of Virtual Skiing!!!  I said thank you to the guest for taking the trouble to inform me of this photo opportunity - now I owe you a beer.

Imagine my surprise when the Roller Skating Champions were champions!

Where do you look?  I was sweating (it was a hot day) - but the camera lense steamed up, where do you look and what else can I add? 

They were the Precision Rollerskating Team from Albenia (Italy).

No comments:

Post a Comment