Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Cape Bakery in Phuket




Kasemkij has been growing in leaps and bounds with new properties springing up all over the country, and the next visit I intend to make will be to Cape Nidhra in Hua Hin and from all the reviews it looks stunning.


But before I lose myself, I am here to tell you about the latest development outside Kantary Bay in Phuket and I don’t mean the growing number of local vendors selling food along the jetty but the Cape Bakery.


The Cape Bakery is next to the Trading Post convenience store in the Panwa Village and sells the most tempting assortment of fresh breads, cakes and pastries, all baked by our team here at Cape Panwa - as well as Italian ice cream!



You can also order freshly brewed coffee (and there are a great many varieties), which you can sip leisurely whilst watching the sun set over the Bay with the Big Buddha in the distance.

I think I’ll go and check it out this afternoon and make a booking at Cape Nidhra....

              

1 comment: