A travel blog recently posted ten activities to try if you really want to get that adrenaline kick, all of them performed against a really gorgeous setting.
There is no arguing that Thailand is a “gorgeous” place so I only have the task of compiling a list….
1. Bungee Jumping.
Now this you can undertake in Phuket, not that I have personally tried it but this Youtube video shows a man falling out of the specially designed foot-straps.
2. Elephant Trek.
To ride on a great lumbering beast like an elephant is always good fun, just make sure that it is not a male elephant looking for something else.
This can be done here in Phuket (I understand that Tim was going to have a go) – but really would you sit on a chair with a motor strapped to your back?
4. Refusing a timeshare salesman.
This requires hard work and will power – have a look.
5. For ladies - Sunbathing topless.
Well it is illegal in Thailand…
6. Spirit Possession and Body Piercing during the Vegetarian Festival.
7. For men - Telling a “lady-boy” you made a mistake.
Entertaining to watch but would you?
|picture used with permission - Thai Festival blogs|
This has to be seen – would you climb up the ladder?
10. There is always the Xtreme Adventure Playground.
11. Or you can simply try driving a car or renting a motorbike on the island…
Cape Panwa and Kantary Bay are not for adrenaline junkies – but you can always go out for the day and return to Paradise!