Friday, March 8, 2013

The raising of Laem Panwa



I was pleasantly surprised when I revisited Laem Panwa Seafood Restaurant last week – the garden it is set in was resplendent in Christmas lights and the restaurant itself had been raised onto a platform.


The Kantary Bay Hotel had their Christmas lights on and so a festive mood still surrounded us - making even my cold Singha Beer taste better!


Sitting at the newly elevated tables felt special even though they were only a few steps up it felt good.

I chose the Seafood Basket as usual because the Laem Panwa does it so well - I love to watch the cooks grill the fish! From the Seafood basket, I always choose the fresh squid first and dip it in the chilli sauce – followed by a gulp of cold Singha, of course.

See you up there.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment