Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let’s play “I SPY”



I must admit that I cannot remember where I was and how old I was when I last played this game.

(Ed – we were in a bar in Patong and you were spotting ladyboys)

Well my dear readers, it’s your turn now!  And there’s prizes to win – including 2 FREE NIGHTS at CAPE PANWA HOTEL!!! (which can go towards making your next holiday with us longer or cheaper).  

The game is really quite simple – all you have to do is take a photograph of yourself with a cape+kantary magazine wherever you “SPY” one and then post it on Cape Panwa Hotel’s company facebook page (Kasemkij Hotels).

I wonder where in the world the cape+kantary Magazine reaches? I heard you can find copies at a number of airport lounges, including Hong Kong, Singapore and Heathrow…

              

No comments:

Post a Comment