Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Absolute Suite – Part Two



After the previous visit and subsequent posting of my experience at the Absolute Suite, this time I decided that I was going to do a little more than sip cocktails around that beautiful infinity pool.



My friend and I checked into The Absolute Suite in the early afternoon and felt that it was a good time for a relaxing massage – after all, The Absolute Suite was right next to the Cape Spa. Just as I was about to head to spa paradise, my friend reminded me that there was a private double treatment spa room located in the suite! 



After preparing myself in the adjacent steam room, my muscles were warm and ready for my massage. I ordered the Siamese Touch – a simple Thai traditional massage that uses yoga stretches and pressure point massage techniques to stimulate blood circulation, relieve tension, and help you find your “inner balance”; so the pamphlet says. 

Just like how it was promised, the massage worked like magic and my body was so relaxed that it felt like blubber. 


I was now ready for a drink, so I left the massage room and walked a few steps to get a cocktail around the pool whilst the sun set over the Big Buddha in the distance… It was so mesmerising that I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to investigate all the attributes of The Absolute Suite… Maybe it’s the energy in the suite or maybe it’s just me, but I can’t seem to get any work done in that place.

 Maybe next time I’ll come up with a better strategy... 

              

No comments:

Post a Comment