Monday, January 7, 2013

Dinner Coupons



I have blogged regularly about the wide choice of restaurants and food available at Cape Panwa Hotel – from the special Filet Mignon at Top of the Reef to the simple beauty of the Seafood Basket at Laem Panwa.

But it was not until last week when I visited Cape Panwa Hotel with my family that I found out about their “coupon system” from one of the cashiers named Pranee.  She told me that I could save money by purchasing a set of Dinner Coupons from the Front Cashier, especially if I was a fan of the hotel’s various buffet nights and set meals offered at the different restaurants.


The coupon, priced at 800 Baht net, is valid for any of the buffets or any of the set dinners at any restaurant!! It is NOT subject to the additional service charge and VAT that you would normally incur if you paid for your meal in cash!!

Also, if I bought 5 coupons I would get 1 free and if I bought 10 coupons I’d get 3 free – wow – more savings – which is great when you are travelling with family, like me.

A great deal and great meals – thanks!

              

No comments:

Post a Comment