Monday, January 28, 2013

Panwa Promenade


It was a beautiful afternoon and I chose to eat my gelato from Café Kantary on the promenade opposite.

It was also quiet so there were only a handful of vendors waiting to sell their food to the local passerby.

One car was parked by the side of the road – the driver asleep and oblivious to any one walking by.



Screams, splashes and shouts shattered my tranquility.  The local children had decided to have an afternoon dip. Memories of my personal childhood swinging in a tyre over a river came flooding back.

Beautiful, I only hope that I can give my son some of the joys of childhood that I remember having, and that he does not get completely lost in technology as the present generation is seeming too.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment