Friday, November 2, 2012

Before you go on Holiday, iCloud


As I spend much of my time waiting for taxis at airports I see a great number of things. 

When I was waiting for a taxi to Cape House in Bangkok I recently witnessed a family who lost their iPad at Bangkok Airport.

They had unpacked and as they were getting in a taxi, their daughter wanted to finish her game of ‘Angry Birds,’ but her iPad was missing. Whilst the parents searched through their (once neatly packed) luggage the son took out his Mac and casually started tapping away, much to the annoyance of the parents.


The son then stood up and waved his arms in the air: a porter pushing a trolley and holding an iPad then approached him. The son calmly turned to Dad and asked for some money, which Dad gave him, and the iPad was returned.  

So next time you leave on holiday register with iCloud before leaving.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment