Saturday, March 2, 2013

Absolutely Absolute – Part One



I have to thank my boss for this blog – my special assignment for this quarter is a write-up on the newest addition to Cape Panwa Hotel – The Absolute Suite.

What I enjoyed most was the comfortableness that I felt when I entered, despite the clearly expensive furnishings.  The rooms were decorated with a touch of someone who wanted the guest to feel at home.

The suite was airy and welcoming and there was so much to investigate in the rooms that I initially failed to look outside – as I could get a good eyeful of the magnificent ocean from practically every corner of the interior.  


The outside consisted of a full-size, roof top, infinity-style swimming pool with luxury sun beds and a rain shower – beautiful. On the same level was a glass-panelled dining room with a beautiful wooden log table and a barbecue.


I chose a cold Singha from the fridge and sat on a sun bed to watch the sun go down over Big Buddha in the distance – absolutely wonderful.

I will write my report tomorrow….

 (Ed – I look forward to Part Two)

              

No comments:

Post a Comment